GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, September 3, 2012

BOM Rehab... A Special Recovery Program!


I hope you are enjoying a nice Labor Day holiday!
(a holiday where we celebrate working by avoiding it)!

I have a little something for a randomly chosen person!
For one of our August BOM Rehab attendees...
I have a  $25 gift certificate to
Fat Quarter Shop!

And the winner is:
Jill at Darling Jill Quilts blog!

Congratulations to you Jill!

Here is a link to add your Rehab project to.




3 friends stopped by to chat:

Kris said...

No lake today?

karen @ badlandsquilts said...

Looking forward to starting this with my Farmers Wife blocks once school starts

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Oh, woo hoo!! That's me that was picked! I finished my 12th block yesterday, too, so this is double sweet!